November 20, 2005

Props to my Peeps.

I'd like to give a shout out to someone who helped me gather my thoughts on this autobiography that I'm trying to get picked up. I'd hope it would be a textbook someday for art classes everywhere. Or one of those nice little magazines next to the pocket horoscopes they sell in the check out lines at the grocery store. Either way, I'm fine with it as long as there's a paycheck in it. Anyways, thanks to a nice girl in Chattanooga, TN (who we'll refer to as "Miss Bootytang" for now for publicity reasons) for helping me transcribe my thoughts onto a scroll and then into a fancy typewriter and then into this here computer. She's been so nice in lookin' up my history and locating ol' friends and contacts and family. All this would not be possible with out Miss Bootytang.

No comments: