November 16, 2005

My Autobiography, Part 1. paragraph 1

Hell, I don’t remember much about being born. Mum always used to tell me that she was too busy watching the young ‘uns to remember my birth, either. So in a way, I guess you could say no one’s really sure if I was ever born at all. I do know that my birth took place somewhere along the coast of Nebraska. That’s where 12 of us was born. The other 9 was born in Las Vegas. New Mexico, not the fancy one over in Arizona. Back to me, though. Me and my twin was birthed in a Kroger parking lot, cause Mum didn’t have time to get to the hospital after her grocery shopping. She just popped us out and took us home with the rest of ‘em. Aunt Myrtle remembers Mum comin home and sayin, “The groceries is here. And there’s a couple of new ones - they’re in the back seat. Could somebody go get ‘em?”

No comments: